Sunday, October 14, 2012

Flowers at Hitachi Seaside Park

Today I got on a bus with a bunch of students from Thailand and we went to a place called Hitachi Seaside Park. It;s a big park by the ocean with some rides and carnival games, but most of it is b-e-a-utiful gardens full of flowers! There were so many flower gardens, it was wonderful!! 

First, I saw a big field of pink cosmos flowers. 





















It was much bigger than this, there were flowers all around me in every direction!

There were orange flowers next to the pink ones...




















... And yellow ones across from the pink ones!










































































Beautiful flowers as far as I could see!!

A lot of people brought their dogs. SO CUTE!


 

Next, we saw a big hill covered in little pinkish-red bushes and pink cosmos flowers.







































































They looked like something Dr. Seuss would draw! 

At the top of the hill, on the one side, you could see all the flowers on the hill.

















On the other side, there was the ocean!!

















It wasn't very much to look at, just a boat dock, but it was so big and blue and the sea breeze felt amazing! It was very relaxing and I probably could have sat there all day long. 
























I saw these plants next to the walkway and I thought they were cool.

Next we saw a rose garden. Most of the roses were already gone, but there were a few left.



















That was the last beautiful flower garden I saw that day! :) I really enjoyed looking at all the colorful flowers by the ocean! Japan is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment