Thursday, November 1, 2012

Noodles and Tempura

Noodles are one of my favorite Japanese foods. It's kind of the fast food of Japan, they sell it in tiny little restaurants on the street. It's made it right in front of you! 

    

There is a little udon place in the Tsukuba Center and it's fab, especially I don't want to cook! ;) 
At this place, you start with the noodles and then tell the person what you want with them. I just get the broth, I haven't explored the noodle options because I always buy the tempura instead. It is my favorite! Tempura is battered, deep-fried vegetables. You're supposed to put it in the bowl of noodles, but I like to eat it crispy!

Udon in Akihabara.
Soba and tempura in Shibuya. 

Ramen in Asakusa.











Noodles are my go-to Japanese food! 
So good! Almost always cheap and very filling too! :) 
I'm sure I'll be ruined for top ramen, it'll probably 
be so gross to me after having the real, 
fresh, Japanese ramen. I'm spoiled now!

No comments:

Post a Comment