Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Coolish, Koi, and a Crazy Rainstorm!

Katie and I took a walk to the Tsukuba Centre to go shopping today. We stopped and bought some coolish first :) It has been super hot and humid!



Coolish is soft-serve ice cream in a pouch! I think it's a brilliant idea, and tasty.

On the way there we passed a big pond with lots of koi fish! 




They must have thought I had food, because a bunch of them came together right in front of me while I was taking pictures.


The Tsukuba Centre has such cool stores! I decided that right before I leave for home, I'm going to go there with what money I have and just go nuts. But not today. 

We decided it was time to leave when we saw the lightning and heard the thunder outside. Luckily, Katie decided to buy an umbrella that day. It wasn't raining when we left, but not long after it started to POUR! It was insane! The rain was falling so much I couldn't see very far ahead of me at times. I don't think I've ever seen it rain so hard! It was fun, but also scary. At one point, the lighting was right over us! It was quite an adventure. 

Even with an umbrella, we got soaked!


No comments:

Post a Comment